Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.5 - Ryuu's Daily Life

Dex-chan lover
I doubt it actually matters much what he eats, considering how big he grew from Yumiella's magic power. Either all food is just a treat that isn't required nutritionally, or food in general is more like micronutrients, similar to how vitamins are for us.

Dex-chan lover
Erm, finished the anime.
So, uh... is the manga's same as anime or anime's just being cut short?

Dex-chan lover
Erm, finished the anime.
Animes cut short i believe but honestly? I prefer the anime ending, especially if what i heard is true...

...this is the first time i can actually say that...

Dex-chan lover
Erm, finished the anime.
Anime did change the climax part compared to the Light Novel.
Have to see what does the Manga does.

Dex-chan lover
Missing? But rawkuma has ch. 20.
Some translation group only release a new chapter when the next new chapter raw is out.

So, Chapter 20 probably wouldn't be released until Chapter 21 raw is out.

This Chapter 20.5 doesn't count though, as it's a bonus Content released with the Manga Volume.

Dex-chan lover
There is some uncanny valley stuff going on with Ryuu. Apparently on purpose because in the lore dark dragons are meant to be creepy?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Diyuuuuuu
  • p11 let him wander off!? It's a dragon! -> He's a dragon!
  • p12 It'll be bad if anything happens to him -> It'd be bad if anything happened to him
  • p12 Because Ryuu's a smart kid. He'll be fine, right? -> Ryuu's a smart kid, so he'll be fine, right?
  • p13 Explained the condition -> Explained the circumstances
  • p14 Eggs are a full nutritious food, so it's good for him -> Eggs are a very nutritious food, so they're good for him // Eggs are a very nutritious food, so pudding is good for him

Dex-chan lover
oh no, you cant just throw the pet being the kid out there, it usually means the couple will be unproductive :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread