Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Kdkh1YBRc010JlClrySn

A bit into spoilers but...

Game Eumillia was level 1 and just simply didn't use any magic because she didn't want to isolated even more by being able to use it. Eventually her jealousy of the Heroine made her want to use it and became the extra boss as we know her as.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl. The romance plot seems to be severely underwhelming.
Doesnt catch my interest even a little bit..

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work in bringing good boys flight session to us. XD

Dex-chan lover
always weird when trained people ask why someone super strong would want to improve their technique/skill. Like, so they can choose an outcome other than pulping someone or near killing them? Doesn't always have to be about getting stronger/more lethal.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone reccomend me another action isekai with a female mc like this one? (Other than kuma kuma kuma bear and kumo desu ga nani ka? Because I've already read them) because I would like to read where a cute female mc is doing badass op stuff

Dex-chan lover
I can already see it. Patrick walking around with his cute, clingy girlfriend whose muted expressions of emotions becomes a "moe" point. Then, seeing this, in very short order everyone stops being afraid of her and instead start treating her like a small animal; patting her head and giving her cookies, with some of the boys even getting visibly jealous of Patrick.

I get the feeling we're in for more drama instead due to plot reasons, but I can see the pages already.

@Rel_
Dunno if there will work for you, but you could try:
Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne
Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!
Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!?

That third one isn't actually an isekai, but definitely features an OP female lead.

Dex-chan lover
@lapin thx for the recommendation I've watch/read Didn’t I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life but not the other two

Make My Abilities Average's ln/wn was really nice. I loved it to bits. I couldn't like the manga or the anime though. Also the translations imo turned to crap after something-imouto translations (i think) took over like 3-4 years back?

Users who are viewing this thread