Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Soooo, is this still a go or no? I LOVE ME SOME KUUDERES!!

THERE'S NOT THAT MANY KUUDERE FL!!!

#KUUDERELOVE

@Swift I seriously doubt that your prediction is correct. Based on what we've seen so far in the manga, the fear isn't just based on preconceptions, but also on some enate fear of her power and dark magic, so it's unlikely that she would be treated as such.

She's also had formal nobel training, so unlike the commoner heroine, she won't constantly cuddle up with the male lead.

Dex-chan lover
@Fredthefishlord
It's not a prediction, I even said I don't expect it to happen. I was just expressing that I was struck so clearly with the idea that I could see the pages in my head as if I had actually read them.

Double-page supporter
I love that the headmaster's vibes are now just a single deep breath with undertones of "sure, ytf not" when he was introduced as this wily, mysterious character

I love Patrick calling her bluff "In that case, I'll pair up with someone else" "Wait....you do owe me"

Sigh~ this feels like the beginning of a couple reminiscing their beginnings of their romance like A Super strong hinata and Naruto

Users who are viewing this thread