Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Dex-chan lover
He already did that in secret. This past few chapters Patrick always tell Yumiella that he has plan whenever she ask him to hang out. That's actually him training in secret.
Yeah but unless he stack himself with growth charms and go ham like FMC did he would just only be stronger than his peers, not enough to protect himself from any potential enemies of FMC.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Yeah but unless he stack himself with growth charms and go ham like FMC did he would just only be stronger than his peers, not enough to protect himself from any potential enemies of FMC.
It's a bit spoiler, but he did exacly that. He went solo and yolo to dungeo just like what Yumiella did. Taunting monster, use growth charms, and without protection charm.

By the event of demon lord subjugation he already around level 60 if I remmeber correctly. The same level as the stronger captain of the knight. He still long way to reach Yumiella level but for him to reach that level only in few months already an achievment.

He also still went for the grind after the demon lord defead because he want to be on par with her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo i guess poor Patrick has a hard future ahead, since he is now her weakpoint

Dex-chan lover
Glad they’re finally here.

Side note: I hope they change up the confrontation with the demon lord, they really did the heroine dirty in the novel. Her characterization seems different in the manga so I’ll let myself hope.
Yeh I heard in the novel the heroin of the game was racist af, but here she just sees a literal shadow thing

Dex-chan lover
7e5d11c26b26186c2b1446cb24df67a5c50f1ab4_1080_1532_251652.png

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo i guess poor Patrick has a hard future ahead, since he is now her weakpoint
More like his pelvis has a hard future ahead, unless he grinds to lv90+.
That said, even Eumiella noticed that he is much stronger than anyone from their class so his secret grind is working.

Users who are viewing this thread