Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

Oh shit she realized it. Thought it would take longer but this is a pleasent surprise.

Dex-chan lover
Patrick!! your effort is finally bearing some fruits. Just one step away from confession

Dex-chan lover
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Why does every story with a female lead have to turn into a romance?
It happen quite often with male leads as well.
... and... cause most female readers love romance? This is a shojo manga.

Dex-chan lover
This is EXACTLY the kind of chapter that shows up right before a manga gets axed
Tell me this is here to stay.
Tell me.
Please.

Tbh, if the other country's rulers were smart, they wouldn't think of doing anything to someone dear to our mc. Like what would be the point of turning someone that strong from a neutral position to an antagonic position to their countries.

The spy already said that his superiors weren't listening to information from the field and that they wouldn't accept negative results.

Also, when asked what she would need to do, why not say nothing? While getting a military weapon is nice, taking away an enemies military weapon is also good

By the same token, I think the Spy made the right call, because it sounds like his superiors wouldn't be willing to accept simply removing her from the field, they'd demand she actually help them, and it's better to just tell her that up front, rather than claim she won't have to do anything and risk her feeling like she was tricked when the higher-ups get pushy.

Also, while it might make logical sense for them to be happy with her simply doing nothing, "We'll give you anything you want in exchange for nothing." sounds like a scam. Demanding something of her can make the offer seem more genuine and, even if she refuses right now, building up a good relationship with her is more important in the long run.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is EXACTLY the kind of chapter that shows up right before a manga gets axed
Tell me this is here to stay.
Tell me.
Please.
Would be strange that a manga that got an anime adaptation would be axed before the anime is released.
Usually the editors would at least wait to see if the anime is gonna be popular and bring more readers.

I wonder if there is any villainess story without romance, my interest drop so much, I will read a purely romance story if I want romance :wooow:.
The modern firepower villainess.
It got axed before it could happen... :shamihuh:
Well, neither the novel as far as i know have any kind of romance. There is a character she say many times that she like, but look like nothing happen between them.

Last edited:
AAAAUUUGFJGIGIYGHHGAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU GO GET HIM GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN TEARS AAAAAAAAAAA SO HAPPYYYDHGAJDKLGHJAK

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Now onto figure out if it's romantic or platonic!!!!!!!!! Lol but admitting to liking him this early is good progress wahaha

Users who are viewing this thread