Villainess Maker (Promo) - Oneshot

somebody please request for a novel translate in the novelupdates 😭 (is that hoe that works cause im not sure)

cannot understand a thing.
even if this is a promo webtoon no actully because this IS a promo webtoon things have to be more straightforward. why so many skips, it is not intriguing at all. it should have just go the usual mainstream monologues way and explain the 10 days repeat whatever thing bluntly.

@Stormdragon @labanbes it is officially being translated if y'all wanna check it out

and maybe it's bc I have 8 piercings but earrings on guys are so fucking hot. well it depends it they have the face to pull it off. especially cartilage piercings mhmmmmm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA ML LOOKS SO HANDSOME ! GREAT ART ! INTERESTING PLOT ! i love how she has to act like a true villainess in order to stop the loop~

Fed-Kun's army
I love the art, seriously, they look wonderfully beautiful. And very interested in the concept. So far this has been the only isekai where it truly forces the transmigrator to follow game/novel events.

Everyone screams he's hot but this just makes me realize that I have a different definition for 'Hot ML'. He is indeed good looking, tho. Just... Probably not my type 😅

No offense, even I understand everybody got their own preferences.

Users who are viewing this thread