Villainess Maker (Promo)

Double-page supporter
The art is drop dead gorgeous
Shame this is just promo. Still I wanna know if the artist has other works coz I'd like to follow their art!

theyare too good with these promotional one shot! wher do i read the light novel of this!

Promo: intriguing
Novel: not translated (2 chapters don't count)

I hope this really gets a proper manhwa adaptation then. If not for the comments, wouldn't even know of it!

@sopya_aa yes! we are getting a manhwa this year for this novel! i see in the description under related, there's already a link to the Serialization, looking at the cover now, i don't think the art style is going to be like this promo, kinda sad but all well. :)

@unniechan OMG YES!! i cant wait for the translations! the plot kinda sounds promising and although, sadly, the art would be different, i think ill enjoy it nonetheless! thank you for responding!

the ML has different hairstyle...! I know the real webtoon gonna have different style, but I really like this ML's hairstyle!

Anyone know who did the cover art?? Would love to check out more of their work

EDIT: AYYYYY nvm!!! Found them and I already follow them lmao!! Weirdly propitious. No wonder I felt like I recognized the style. They’re @inplick on twt and insta

Users who are viewing this thread