Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons

Wish this had a more mature mc, and focused more on the magic/tech side of things rather than the shallow relationships. If this story was like that, then it would probably be at least an 8/10.

Aggregator gang
This is just so bad, but for some reason I just keep coming for more

Why the chapters are getting shorter every single released? This is annoying to be honest. 😡

Love the series but why are these monthly released Manga chapters shorter than the weekly released stuff out of Korea?

Group Leader
@Tragic @matalines I have no idea, but after having seen a documentary or two on the conditions of these regular weekly artistic jobs in Japan, I'm thinking the author just doesn't want to burn themselves out. Chapter length varies from one chapter to the next, but they're usually between 8 and 14 pages. And the usual schedule is one every 2 weeks. Very often the chapters are split in two parts. This manga has been like this ever since I took its TL on.

@James20 No problem! 😇

Dex-chan lover
This has really strayed away from the things that interested me in the manga in the first place, it was all about guns and magic to begin with and now it's just lazy social circle school life bs.

I came for guns and oil, not lolis and shotas. Terrible unending school time, despite having sheer firepower beyond anyone in the country.

It has a good promise at the start, but continuation is just school romance between kids.

Users who are viewing this thread