Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons

Aggregator gang
What I read: "The Villainess Will Crush Her..."
What I saw: A throne with pink stuff on it
What it was: a loli holding an A-K
Reading, 10 stars, bookmarked

Group Leader
@Issaclynn 😇 I loved that last chapter. Whenever I see her smile and eyes light up like that, she's just too cute. I don't think I'm in this manga for the good reasons, lollll

PSA: Following the release of volume 3, I checked properly and I updated the chapters' volume number to reflect the actual released volumes (and I asked the previous group to do the same to correct chapters 11~20 which should be set to volume 2). That's why all the volume numbers have changed and that the recent chapters have no corresponding volumes!

The only problem I have with these villainess stories is that it never dawns on them that the only reason why the villainess either dies or get exiled was because they were being a-holes and IF they just don't do that then everything will be solved and no heads will roll.

Don't get me wrong, I like the other aspects of the story but the core driving force dictating the story which is "Avoid the doom flag" is the very definition of not seeing the bigger picture.

Dex-chan lover
half of my enjoyment of this series are Astrid's faces and reactions and her morphing ahogae, i can't get enough

Love it, Its different from the other manga "otome game". In other manga only focusing on "romance" even if have a magic

In my opinion on best boys and girls...
Best girl is that chocolate assassin woman. She's cute.
2nd best girl is that fairy that does not want to share her sweets. I am the same as her in that aspect. My sweets are mine alone!!!
3rd best girl is that witch hat sorceress with the chocolate assassin.

Best boys are the sensei the father hired for the mc and that capture target sensei in the academy. They are so cute and tie at 1st place.
2nd best boy is... ... ... ... idk.

I still can't remember names well 😢

reu

Dex-chan lover
This is silly.
If a army with guns on copters couldn't win against the mighty emu what chance does a loli have against mythical creatures?

Every chapter is like ten pages at most, love it but cmon you gotta wait many months for anything at all to develop.

Poor 3rd adventurer girl she keeps on getting called "the others" instead of by name

Users who are viewing this thread