Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ This Looks So Good!! A Different Kind Of Isekai And New Theme Too!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

I’m really not sure if I should read the translated chapters of the novel first or this???

Alright honest question: are there really this many bad otome games?

Like, a lot of stories like these have the villainess made to be hated, but like so much so that they aren’t redeemable and therefore once someone is reincarnated as a villainess it’s as if the whole world is against them.

I dunno have many otome game manga I’ve read now, but do these stories match up with how otome games really are? I’ve only played a couple, and that’s only because I only really play on Nintendo consoles and there’s not a huge collection of these types of games in the west to say the least.

Contributor
It's nice to see her being forced to some choices, it's a good idea, and it can lead to a lot of bad endings.

I have played a game like otome game, it was called mystic messenger. And it was really hard for me to achieve male leads favor, let alone avoid the bad ending, hard asf. poor heroine

@RunaVolkov - As someone who played a considerable amount, there are only very few otome that actually resemble the ones in the isekai webtoons.

There aren't as many villainesses, if there are any at all (the ojousama ones most especially are obscure). There were prevalent in old school otome with stat raising elements but even that is obscure now. If anything, shoujo manga has more of those.

Why do webtoons like this setting this much? No idea.

---
Also, I read the novel version of this and it gets really dark so brace yourself folks.

@clixhe lmaooo, I can tell from your nickname hahaha. True, but I do find it boring and predictable after some time tho. It’s getting more and more difficult to find good ones these days.

Quitting an otome game because the antagonist is too annoying..

Why do you have to call me out LOL

Dex-chan lover
@RunaVolkov It's the new isekai: how many games have you played that had destined Hero fighting against Demon Lord?
These settings are used not because they're common or good, but because they're convenient and easy to understand. You can make a good story starting with generic premises: See Helck for good (non-isekai) example.

Dex-chan lover
Woo! I found another Otome Isekai. RIGHT IN MY VEINS.

So far, nothing stands out from the usual tropes. Though the villainess usually isn't hated this much off the bat, so this might prove to be a neat new angle.

I wanna say those two guys are assholes, but to be fair to them, we don't know what our villainess has done to get in trouble yet.

Users who are viewing this thread