Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

hello where can I play this game thankyou 😂

also what an interesting twist that she can only choose between three options on what to respond

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is really good. The take seems fresh, and actual game options bring in a unique flavor!
But, the more it goes on, the more I actually want to play one of these otome games that only seem to exist as a universally accepted fanon element for the novels to be "based" on them T_T

This feels different, but i'm okay if it becomes the usual trope since I'm trash for shoujo isekai hahaha
Also wanna play a game like this now ;-;

@Mangareader Ah thanks. Yeah i read the earlier comments and heard about the hard mode capture targets.
But I've read plenty of villainous/otome game novels and manga so i was just interested to see if this was a normal world or if this world had magic, fairies, spirits, nobles, princes/dukes and etc.
Hard mode otome games reminds me of "Eliza" or "Deathbound Duke's Daughter" (using the english titles because the japanese titles are too long).

Aggregator gang
Cool cool cool! What a nice, unique spin on my much loved reincarnation villainess stories <3
Thanks for picking this up guys!! I'm looking forward to this!!!!

I wish they released games that are like the one in here! It seems so interesting, and I would love to play it, especially hard mode

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! This Looks So Freaking Interesting!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

Users who are viewing this thread