Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
I actually would love to play the game in hard mode if it's real.

Dex-chan lover
i don't play dating sims but i would with this villainess concept.

also the art is lovely but those dorito chins man...

This is such a neat idea for a comic! I love getting to hear more about a charachter’s life before they were isekai’ed. I’ve been eyeing this comic for awhile but so far it’s even more fun than I thought it would be. Thanks for translating! I wish there was actually an app to play lol

Anyone here who have read the novel?
The novel is superrrrrrrr good.
I hate Yvonne so much! ajshdjahdjsakhdjkshda

100,000 yen is approximately $955.
Fuck, that shit better take me to an alternate universe.

Contributor
@13uddy
mind you that's won, not yen, so it's only around 89 USD.
It's still expensive, but not even close to if it'd been yen, a medium to high cost of a single purchase in a mobile game.

I don't really get why it'd ask you to buy it, especially considering that it asks you to essentially skip half if not more of the game.

Wait.. I just couldn’t help but wonder.. if the two brothers are ML’s in the mobile game and the FL is their real sister.. does that mean by raising their love points it’s romantic love or familial love??? LOL if romantic.. wouldn’t that mean it’s an incest mobile game that she’s playing? 🤔😂

Group Leader
oh i thought it'd be a generic villainess otome game thing, but that's interesting

Double-page supporter
@Eldau

I mean Ubisoft and EA already charge players for stuff like 'exp boost' and 'additional currency' so they're basically asking players for money to play less of the game they bought.

Users who are viewing this thread