Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
@JWChibi
Penelope had tried that before, running away i mean, but they caught her and just covered any hole and built bigger walls so that she couldn't escape...yeah, they framed her for not leaving when asked with the whole necklace thing, everyone abuses and hates her, but they outright don't let her actually leave because...well, i guess they hate her so much they just want to keep abusing her until death?

Either that or they don't want anyone else to escape after Yvonne left even if they don't like the person and don't want to think about a commoner daring to run away from living as a noble, some kinda crazy story like that, because in the novel, one of the brother outright talks about the times Penelope turned to run away and how every escape route has been covered.

Honestly, the fact that they went out of their way to make sure the girl they are abusing and hate doesn't run away only makes them come across as worse, but they don't want her gone and the guards will stop her even if they don't like her, the father and others may talk and even kill her, but they don't actually want her to get out of sight unless she is specifically invited to an event.

Dex-chan lover
@Vananna I just wanted to say... KEI IS BEST GIRL AND ACT-AGE IS BEST SHOUNEN JUMP/VIZ MANGA EVER!

:p

Also, that moment of her coming out through the audience gave me such chills just reading it.

Double-page supporter
@SilentStorm that's downright horrifying. That makes the "he knew" scene even more horrible to me. I still can't get it out of my head.

I've seen the spoilers about
Emily so I'm not worried about her betraying Penelope but I won't ever come to like her. Stabbing a high class albeit mistreated lady with a needle every morning when shes supposed to serve her is disgusting

There is so much abuse going on that I really wonder what ending the author will use.

I want to binge read this but I can't hold off not reading this when it's updated

Thank you for the update. You guys are doing great work

Man, screw this brother. Penelope doesn't need you white-knighting for her when you're sure to knife her in the back eventually!

Dex-chan lover
- If Rennald was also reborn:
Rennald's line choices:
* You... What did you just...?
* How dare a lowly one like you..
* (Kill.)

I hate everyone but the fl. They all deserve some fucking karma. Even the original fl was never a villainess and simply so thoroughly abused and mistreated that she said fuck it and acted out like a child. Thats literally the worst thing she ever did yet they act like she fucking killed children and abused the help. Go free Penelope go free girl!

Rif

Everybody sucks in here, can i just choke them except for Penelope😔

Oof, I wonder what shell tell him in return. I love how ruthless she is when dealing with the maids/staff. Hopefully she stays this proactive strong throughout .

I love how accurate they did the scenes like they are in the novel. Can't wait for the ball

man im 10 chapters ahead but its still really worth it reading the english translation thanks again for the great work

Dex-chan lover
@Solstice1309: She already got the "ha" sarcastic...snear? out already, so might as well roll it into the 'look who's talking' burn now I guess.

First he'll ask what's funny.
Then she'll repeat that important bit, word by word, slowly, with emphasis, while staring straight into his eyes.
He'll finally realize what he just said, and if he's smart he'll retreat right away.
If not, time to dig deeper.

Users who are viewing this thread