Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
@sorann
I mean from the last chapter the thing is penelope wass violent only because she was never believed in or cared for hh
like in the first few chapters when she was literally served rotten food, the first brother tried to blame her for making an outrage when she was the victim... like who wouldnt be angry when everyone gaslights and neglects ur problems? she was being abused by her maid ever since she was a child from what it seems and nobody cares or believes in her or even listens to her like they want her to get angry
the 2nd brother obv aint better either bc he was literally going to kill penelope if she didnt eat that rotten food in the story and its funny that he pretends to care about the maid situation and that anybody could be her maid... when the first brother literally said nobody would bother working for her bc of her attitude

Aggregator gang
I think the younger brother killing her was a knee jerk reaction and it's supposed to be him seeing Penelope seemingly attacking a maid for no reason and taking the chance to kill her...which is really damn screwed up and shows why he and everyone in the mansion sucks, but it's all but stated he doesn't actually know just how much abuse Penelope goes through, and that he genuinely didn't know about the rotten food, i assume that ending has him killing Penelope without even noticing the food until the act is done.

Dex-chan lover
I hope these "brothers" suffer in agony before they die. I hope they all die soon tho.

if reynold is 2 years older than her and he is currently 20 years old. doesn't that make penelope 18 already? am i missing something..

I srsly hate all of them! There better not be any f*ckin redemption arcs or ima scream cuz none of them deserve that! Hopefully the original heroine of the game isn’t like this and if she isn’t a total two-faced b*tch, she sees what a piece of sh*t her family and servants are and she goes off on them! If not she can f*ck off too!

Fed-Kun's army
She needs someone outside the story- get you a maid you met outside of the house, a friend that doesn't care about names, and a love interest that isn't any of the captures. They all suck really since they just let Penelope suffer.

you really won't understand villains unless you try to put yourself in their shoes

Thank you.
That story development just completely corrected the flow of the story. I can forgive a rough beginning if it leads to a good storytelling.

Users who are viewing this thread