Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Not gonna lie, I hope she doesn’t end with any of them. They all made her life an actual hell, it’s only fitting for that they should actually suffer. I hope they get stuck with the other main character and that she turns out to be a bitch and makes their life a living hell, just like they made hers.

Fed-Kun's army
@KitsuVonKraft Agree. Not saying I don't hope they become better people but after... nearly a decade and a half of abuse I just don't think it's right to see them together. I hope they change and become a better family for MC but do they deserve MC's love after so much pain and mistreatment? No, not really

She ends up with
the crown prince so for those who hate her brothers, don't worry. The eldest realizes he has a crush on her but too late and the younger one becomes more of a familial love. The prince will seem harsh when you first meet him but that's because he's constantly being attacked by assassins so he's suspicious of her.

Goes to the most dangerous one to hedge her bet with dying for a reset. Never thought it wouldnt work did she? If she went with reynold to try this theory I think it would be easier to survive if she finds out that she is wrong. I mean a fork vs sword, which is harder to block or run from?

Thanks for the quick translation! Lololol I can't believe the elder brother thought she would wait for him to hoist her in the carriage- after all he and his family have done to her. Honestly, I really hope she has a polite-only relationship with the Eckart family and not have them all become one-big-happy-family; but I think the author's ending is all of them (future capture targets as well) being happy and family/lover/friendly like with each other....😑

Aggregator gang
@otaku713:
that won't really happen, don't worry. This jerk Derrick might treat her better but he still won't trust her one bit. They will just remain a polite relationship (if I remember right and/or google translate does proper job lol), her relationship with Reynolds will be siblings-like, the father later will act like a father to her

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge, don't you fucking dare insult Dark Souls like that. Dark Souls has a perfectly reasonable difficulty curve, and can be reasonably completed even by the least skillful players, given enough time.
Based on what we know on this VN, the only way to complete this is to be a fucking psychic or a developer working on this abomination of a game.

Thank you for double chapter release!

♪"But it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough
For me...

I'm trying to hold my breath
Let it stay this way
Can't let this moment end!

But towers of gold are still too little...
it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough
For me..."♪

Double-page supporter
@Reimos LOL Man you forgot to say "Praise the Sun" 😂
Chill man, there is no denying that Dark Souls has a reputation for being difficult and many gamers use it as the standard example of anything hard mode. It's well known satire fodder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMU41taZJLw

This manga is just hypermode shit game, not hard mode. Unless the point was to force the player to turn off dialog or force the player into pay to win to make a profit. 🤨

Edit: this is a relevant video on Hard Mode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJj9nI_T5VQ

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much!!!! And for those who don’t know, Derrick is glaring at her because she didn’t take his hand to assist her going into the carriage, I believe 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread