Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the choices for this story. Kinda sad to see it go.
Let's see how bloody the prince is lol
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@aoi_sora: Yup, Penny is just a random kid picked up from the street to replace the missing real daughter because she looked similar
But as Penny grew up, her hair turned darker shade than the more iconic pink of the mother and thus she lost her value as a substitute since it's obvious she's not the girl.

From the spoilers I've read
Derrick does develop romantic feeling for Penny, but she never forget what he's done to her and never forgive him for it.

Reynold on the other hand develop familial feeling for her and come to think of her like a real sister, but again Penny does not forget.

The final boi is the crown prince, who actually have similarly abused life like Pene and the two develops a bond over having suffered such life.
Though it also apparently take a bit of time before the prince is convinced Penny isn't an assassin/spy sent by the queen (and that's in fact why he often kill her in the game)

Fed-Kun's army
Whoaa..... That grand entrance tho.. sign he's the male lead???? XD

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter!!! What a tease! The author knows we're just dying to see the crown prince's face and she showed us his imposing back instead asdfghjkl

@WhimsiCat I tell you this out of good faith, "Pene" it's how you say penis in Spanish. And it's hilarious to read "But as Pene grew up" (´∀`)

what an entrance with big dicc energy HAHAHA

ps spoiler abt whos the ml but
i cant wait to see how penelope and the crown prince’s romances pans out!!

Users who are viewing this thread