Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Honestly before this I pictured the crown prince to look like Wolfgang from King's Maker. 😂

Meo

Dex-chan lover
This is the entry you make when you come back from winning a war to find your palace/wife has been stolen, not some birthday party

Thanks for the update!

Not really looking forward to the Crown Prince considering he murdered MC quite a lot. Actually, not looking forward to any of the “capture targets” besides the one dude who was nice/pitied her.

Dex-chan lover
I find myself cursing wildly everytime the chapter ends cause I WANT TO KEEP READING

I really can't get enough of this one 😩 I just had to check the raws. It's going to be sooo interesting. 😍😍Can't wait for those chapters to get translated! Thank youuuuuu for your hardwork ♥️♥️♥️💯💯

Yo the art is unbelievably gorgeous, love it. Thank your for translating this gem🤍
Next chapter gonna be bloody fufu

Thank you for the chapter! ♡ Just binge read to this point, I think it's beautiful to see the pink haired brother start to regret and have some redemption. It's beautiful when bad people change. :') I'm really enjoying this manhwa, also the crown prince's hair is fabulous~

yo I really don't think this dude is the ML from what I've read in the novel, though tbh I'm not sure who is since they all seem like crazy bastards in one way or the other

ah..... not much progress

and i would hate if the story changed before penelope even do anything. i have to know what will happen if the story stay on course and changed only after penelope's differing action/s

Users who are viewing this thread