Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Thank you for the cliffhanger... 😓

Do you want to enter the spoiler comment garden below?
< YES > < NO >

I hate when the mc got a brain with 30s ping. I mean, he's talking to you'd you just block here '' where is the reset" girl it's not here, don't stay confused for 10 min

Fed-Kun's army
@deedet its bc everything is programmed like in the game and altho personally i think it was a bit naive to rely on the reset button (she coulda had a back up plan) i dont think she was completely dumb for trying out this method. imagine how useful it'd be if she could reset by putting her life in danger and get the most close to perfect route + she could try dying every time she messes up a game choice and see if dying hurts as long as u reset and if not then yea

@Riri03 you can read it on wattpad. It's just a fan translation so it would be nice if you could support the author directly as well🌸

I see a lot of people blaming her for relying on the reset button. But don't you think that she's just so desperate, so lost after coming into the world that works the same as the game she played (the only way for her to speak were the choice at the first chapter or the affinity with each character getting higher or lower by what she says) so she naturally thoughts that there could be a reset button like in the time game. It's not that stupid. Tho, I doubt it will be effective.

@Kikirules77 i thought like that too, Since her life is so hopeless, and no one treated her like real daughter, just kill me, or sth and hoping that he would sympathize lol

....this was WAY softer than the LN... Tho I loved how the fierceness of Kallisto was drawn: it surpassed what I had imagined

Users who are viewing this thread