Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

and there's no reset button...

this is my most waited comic currently! Thank you so much for your hardwork!

@kaia You have to understand that the crown prince has had many assassins, which he was hinting towards earlier in the ballroom. (The messenger was an inexperienced assassin is what he was basically saying) I feel like this is a completely reasonable reaction towards someone when you presume they're following you. He must always be on edge or else he'd be dead now already, plus I'm sure he get's much sweeter later on in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Image how awesome it would be, if she really gets killed and later(then earlier) brings hell to her murderer. And she would do that all the time.

Dex-chan lover
‘I wanted to try dying!”

‘OMG I don’t want to die!”

These chapters are so short. I can already feel this series getting ready to drive me bonkers, haha.

Dex-chan lover
Given how quick he is to kill with no evidence, I wonder how many of his 'assassins' were actually assassins, and how many were his own paranoid delusions driving him to kill innocent victims.

Penelope honestly had that coming. If you've only just survived an assassination attempt and some random person with a terrible reputation sneaks up on you in the dark and where they have no business to be, then of course you're going to be a little jumpy. I doubt the prince survived this long by politely waiting for suspicious-looking strangers to state their business. And hey, at least he's giving her chance to explain.

@fushiginiku its clearer in the novel. But basically the second prince sent an assassin. The crown prince calls him a "servant sent to deliver an invitation" but also mentions he was all dressed in black outfit and trying to do stuff. So its clear the 2nd prince sent assassin/spy. He's basically saying "if u dont want me to crash ur party, don't send me an invite (assassin)". In the novel he cuts off the head too and says "thats your bday gift"

Huhu I love him already blonde hair and red eyes is always very pretty... Thank you for the update I cant wait for Penelope to see how she deals with all these ML hehe

Hmm this lady seems scared by holding a sword to her neck from behind, better kill her to make sure it's safe

Users who are viewing this thread