Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

yeah i know how it looks but really its just this moment we see him on edge because he got assassins after him after all

Fed-Kun's army
This man is wild. Srsly tho, even if you know you are in a game why would you assume you have extra lives or a reset button. She feels pain which already means it's real enough.

I know inception might tell ya to kill yourself to break through the illusion but fuck dat yall. I am not down

Double-page supporter
"Let's try dying"
*Meets the Crown Prince*
"Maybe not"
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣

not the smartest decision but tbh i'd have done the same thing :'D i wonder what the choices (if she had pulled them up) would've been
thankies for the update ^^

She's planning to die from the start, but girl you should have think of the back up plan in case it didn't work.

The guy is violent, lol i like it, well she's the unknown person tailing him ofc he will be suspicious duh.

@Riri03 you can read it in Wattpad https://www.wattpad.com/story/196645120-%EA%A7%81%E2%98%ACdeath-is-the-only-ending-for-the-villain%E2%98%AC%EA%A7%82

The next chapter is the chapter 14 in the novel.

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍❤️

@Serkket She wasn't planning exactly to die. She was trying to use reset button, which appears only, when MC is going to die

@Papperless - backup plan would be good preparation 😄 In case there isn't any, some stupid idea come to mind 🤯

Dex-chan lover
If the reset button didn't appear, she might just not have the luxury, but...I wonder if this means she isn't actually about to die?

...so what the hell is this guy's problem? SHE'S the mad dog?
I mean, the subtext I got was that the queen is trying to put her son on the throne and that guy he dragged in was an assassin or something, but he's still an impulsive bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Uh-oh that reset button does not want to appear.
-
I've said this before -I think- but the ART is gorgeous!! The garden is especially beautiful in this chapter, it really gives off the athmosphere of an otome game. The artist is very skilled!

Hahaha I also keep looking for reset buttons when I stupidly wander into awkward situations. Where the f is my RESET Button

Wait.... I know he looks like a bloodthirsty monster that's about to behead her right now....but he do be sexy,... 😔✋

Users who are viewing this thread