Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

What the...... I thought he's gonna brutally decapitate that person just like in the novel but wtf just little stab

Dex-chan lover
@semicharmed: Re:Zero :v although in that one it only reset after you actually die.
And a fair amount of game-like isekai do have respawn points (heck there's that Inn where you can do Save/Load series)

And in some, there's usage time travel (gonna drop 2 big spoilers from other series)
In Mushoku Tensei, Rudy learn of future events from his future self traveling back in time using all his MP to give Rudy the journal from the future, entailing things to come.
This let Rudeus avoid various bad events and change the future of him losing everyone he loved.
(and Orsted himself has been through the time loop so many times he's seen...well, alternate endings for other people in Rudeus's life, like who Eris would've married if she didn't meet Rudeus)

In Ascendance of Bookworm, in the post-story, one character was involved in the Gods' attempt to call out to Myne (they can't do it directly because Mr. Jealous Husband put up quite the barrier to prevent them from doing so)
As a result she get to watch a Goddess basically send Myne back in history to ensure Ferdinand's survival, and this give explanation to one of the minor mystery in the main story (Ferdinand's dad saved him apparently 'under the Goddess's order')

Rif

Ah fuck why did they make the prince hot. How am i gonna hate him now

With him just poking the assassin with a sheathed sword, I'm wondering if they're even going to have him
slicing open her throat. Won't really have the same impact with her flashback if all she gets is a ripped dress.

For people calling the prince a piece of shit, she's literally a person he doesn't know following him around after he's already had one assassin sent after him today (and there's probably a long history of assassins I'm guessing before this one). While his actions are violent, they honestly make a lot of sense in the context of what's going on?

This was not protag's brightest idea let's be real here.

Double-page supporter
The glorious and manic face of the Crown Prince finally revealed! He's really a crazy bastard
@ashGHOUL
Yeah I was expecting that gruesome scene too. This is a lot toned down compared to the novel I just hope they do the next scenes justice

Somebody please tell me where to read the novel!!!! 😭😭😭
I want to be spoiled 🥺🙏🏻

lmao, how did the Queen become the queen?
"You are only a Crown Prince in name!", like yeah ofc, it's a title so he obviously is only a CP "in name" but also doesn't change the fact that no matter how much support they have, etc. he still IS the Crown Prince. Even if you are the queen and dissatisfied with it, how dumb of a move to send an assassin on the day of a public event and then openly show hostility when the plan goes wrong. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

Users who are viewing this thread