Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

I was weirded out by her "confession" the first time, and I'm still confused now. Lol

Dex-chan lover
image0.png

Aggregator gang
@merla sameeee. And right before him saying that was her thought panel calling him "crazy b*stard" too

what if the reset button didn't appear bc he never had the intention of killing her? i mean, it'd make sense if crown prince turned out to be ML

damn he's seriously my type of 2d guys damn and here i read the spoilers and im seriously happy about it hehe~🥰

Dex-chan lover
Plot tristan: The resett button didn't appear because she was not in the "dying" scene yet.

Man, I saw this part on the novel and I still think it is forced.
Oh, I'm trying to avoid death so what should I do? Let's meet the most unstable and dangerous character, maybe I can reset with a death threat. Let's get his attention and expect everything will go well.
What the hell. This goes against the premise the manhwa sold at the start, it just feels like the author didn't know where to put the prince and decided to make this mess of interaction with the mc by a whim.

Contributor
I'm starting to think that the only way to originally even clear the hard mode is to play with choices set to off.

Whelp this got dumb quick. I like witty ppl not, complete dipshits for my MCs. The writers really gave leeway here cuz, if I was this type of prince(since I'm this type of person) I wouldn't have found anything she did remarkable enough to let her live and I would've been offended to an immeasurable degree by someone saying they "love me" when I know they are just saying it to save their own ass. Why did he kill the messenger again? Yeah, what's the difference between the two ppl? Looooooots of leeway here.

Major spoiler, although it doesn't give much of the end away.

Dang, they came really far now that I'm looking at this after the novel. From the family relationship to Blonde killer prince and magician white hair boi and slave grey hair boi. I'm glad she choose the choice she did at the end of the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread