Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

I literally laugh so hard when she said I like you lmao well like I mean he's handsome (I mean all of them are handsome)

i’m sorry. i know i’m a masochist and i really shouldn’t but i found the crown prince hot idcidcidc and i already ship it so it is what it is. other than his looks it was prolly the demand for an explicit reason she likes him that got me 😭😭

i literally preach about toxic relationships to my friends but i swear i’m gonna be in one kms

ps. uh idk about anyone else but when she bumped into that person at the end i read the SLAM sfx as SLAW.
not important tho cuz my name is bella thorne and i have dyslexia

Wow obviously the prince is psycho but why did the artist have to draw him SO HAWT 🔥

Fed-Kun's army
The crown prince is crazy but I would let me slice me just do I could gaze upon those eyes 👌.

Dex-chan lover
....Hmm. I have no idea why, but I'm warming to the prince a little more after this chapter, despite nothing apparently having changed. At the very least, he's a better love interest than those fucking brothers.

Also, you know what would've been the perfect excuse? You fell in love with his ability to bite back at his shitty family and ruin their day.

He must have had his eye on her for a while, to remember her from a party while just passing each other

@theseniorsenor This is Penelope's first time seeing him, but he said he saw her at his homecoming banquet. I thought they were currently at the second prince's birthday. I'm thinking that he had his eye on her for a while, because to remember someone you didn't even formally meet is kinda a lot.

"want to play with my blade longer?" 🤣

Well he does live up to his reputation. I think he just wanted to scare her away. He's in a bad mood probably wanted to be alone and then suddenly someone interrupts his reverie. A bit extreme reaction but he is known for that after all.

He's like that boss that says "give me a detailed report, deadline: YESTERDAY!"
:'D

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a wasted chapter of just showing how incompetent the MC is.

Users who are viewing this thread