Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Of course you won't blame her 🙄
I still hate them all, that house is too fudged up.

Btw, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR WORK ❤️💖 You have made someone's day 😊

I am pretty sure these snakes see her as a powerful pawn in the royal power struggle. The second prince is trying to butcher the story of the noble girl who got nearly killed for merely walking in the garden.

Since the heroine didn't make an appearance yet, the Eckhart family has no reason to believe they could marry into the royal family, MC's reputation is too bad, so they would probably support the second prince at this point, from a nobles prospective it would make sense to want the weaker candidate to succeed.

The hypocrisy is so thick this chapter.
It's almost like people treating her like they should would be a perfect redemption for their shitty attitudes.
It's good that the Penelope could notice their poor redemption lol.
But if i were you, i would exploit the opportunity as they still treat me as a decent human being 😌👌

Aggregator gang
Okay one spoiler that isn't really important, while Emily(the maid) is a bit hypocritical right here, there is later one genuine twist, after Penelope spared her, made sure she kept her job and didn't tell anyone about the needles, she rethought a lot about what she did and figured out that Penelope isn't the bad person she was and started feeling guilt for her actions.

She also became genuinely loyal and willing to do anything Penelope asks her to do just to hopefully make up just a tiny bit for what she did to her, she isn't being a snake, she literally is happy that Penelope survived and is alright, she's a rare person that actually likes her now and that just makes her feel bad about the past.

She is a steadfast ally of Penelope...even if Penelope doesn't realize this nor won't realize for a very long time, but already at this point, it's likely that the rest of the house could give her a lot of money in trade of her abusing Penelope again and she wouldn't do it, to be fair, it's not obvious at this point, but hypocrisy aside, one person in the mansion genuinely is happy that Penelope is alive and actually feels sorry for what happened with her nearly dying, which is more than other people at the mansion can say.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Haha fuck everyone in the house you think you can get forgiven if you act like you haven’t been abusing her this whole time I’m so pissed 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

I really want to have them lose Penelope. Not get killed or anything, but genuinely see what assholes they are

Did the Duke tell everyone to treat her better? There's no way this is because they suddenly all see her at an Eckart, they must have found some convenient use for her.

Welp, maybe something happened at the banquet that made their attitudes towards her changed. :/

Idk why but this chapter hit sooo hard like I legit can’t stop cryingggg! I can’t believe that she really had to almost die for everybody to start treating her like a decent f*ckin human being and it frustrates me that they defend her yet bring her down lower every frickin time! What is wrong with them!! I can’t believe they think their actions are right! Yet when they try to be “friendly” it just seems like a half*ssed attempt cuz like I said, does she really need to get beaten for them to actually care for her! And then what? They expect her to just be happy about defending her when their the ones who cause her more harm then anyone she’s ever come across! It’s just so unfair to Penelope like Jesus Christ, can’t u all just let her live!

Somehow ... I don't feel comfortable. It's just weird how they can treat her so well all of a sudden. It's not as if past grieviences can be forgotten so easily

I know some people are hating or some stuff but literally she just opened something she should totally go with her brothers first even if they treated her shits and they r not real siblings of course in some point in life they would totally think that they should do something with the stuff they did with Penelope especially the second brother Penelope said "I hate you" To him and it might impact his mind and remember shits that he did to Penelope that made him think what can I do? Apologies? But would it do? So of course their actions will change especially to the father he was called "FATHER" for a long time and it probably impact him actually this is an opportunity for her to NOT DIE and build up a relationship to her brothers

someone put under a spoiler which dude she ends up with bc i aint continuing this if its any of the brothers :/

Honestly if i was her i would be super confused as well. The maids, the butler, the brother even the father has treated her like a garbage her whole life and now they're treating her well? All of a sudden?? Is it because she almost died? That's what it takes for them to change their attitude? If i was penelope i would think this is highly suspicious and think there must be a catch to this. People just don't change overnight afterall

this series is so good and sad at the same time! it's sad that their treatment of her has suddenly become nice because of her recent change in attitude and actions.

i wonder if the second prince will treat it favorably or negatively the words spoken by penelope..... maybe he will be truly nice to her this time and be the one who will try to gain her good side

Users who are viewing this thread