Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Is this a "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend" kind of thing? Since the crown prince injured her, they'll take her side just so they can punish him? Like I'm going to need another POV cuz this is too sudden to be exerting themselves like that! And with less than 20% affinity??? Something is off.... but idk when, where, why, or how.

I hate when people act like they were never unreasonable in the past. Of course she's going to act that way still when you were an ass to her last time. Why's he surprised?

Dex-chan lover
@Despada Pretty much. We saw that already with her maid and the butler. They act based on how they believe they can act. And now that she is shutting down those avenues and her family's behaviour is changing, they have no idea how the winds might turn for them.

Aggregator gang
Well now. That was a satisfying turnaround!! Can't wait for more <3
Thanks for the update!!!!

I'm waiting for the line "Good job being stabbed! Yay, good girl!" LoL
But considering the logic he's probably happy because The Crown Prince f**ked up so the royal family will be somehow indebted to the Eckard family...

Honestly even if her "family" the crown prince or the servants became genuinely nice I would still hate them.The only good person(for now)is the one who gave her the handkerchief

"Head butler fennel barely managed to stop the second young master from storming the imperial palace" LMAO

..... idk about this...... its not satisfying when everybody all of a sudden acts like they always liked her and were just being mean and strict with her because they wanted her to grow up.

Dex-chan lover
SNAKES. all of them. whatever reason they have for being kind to her now doesnt erase how theyve treated her :mad: bastards, all of them.

Everyone in that damned mansion makes me feel nauseous. I want to puke. Disgusting, the lot of em.

Users who are viewing this thread