Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Lol I love the fact that Penelope isn't swayed by their words. Yeah, don't forgive them so easily! The pacing is just realistic.

I hope they aren't so easily redempted for changing their attitude towards her, when they've kept abusing her for years. Especially the two older brothers. Let them suffer! (evil cackle.)

SGR

Double-page supporter
Hmmmm... I wonder if the world broke around her and she has a totally different backstory now... I hope not. I hope that the crazy-fucking-murderer-prince expressed miniscule interest in her and thus her family is both scared of anything he could do and also wants to exploit the situation for the good of the family name... Well, cliffhanger ensues I guess...

Aggregator gang
The worst part about the maid according to the novels?

She's being actually sincere when she says she was worried...no really, it's revealed that after Penelope reveals that she always knew about the needles and never said anything, and even let her go unpunished and still working for her, she had a big realization on how much of a jerk she was and that Penelope is a much better person than she thought and decided to become genuinely loyal to her.

A bit too late, but at least it didn't take her almost dying, and no, Penelope doesn't forgive her anyways, though this causes problems as she always plans around and suspects that Emily will try to betray her or do something because she can't trust people after years of abuse, particularly someone that stabbed her with needles, when the maid has actually become genuinely loyal, regrets everything, and is willing to do anything Penelope asks her to do, even crimes, just because she really does owe Penelope a lot.

to some, this might help coping with the excessive negative emotions they experience during reading this comics
also, it's not really a major spoiler, but read with caution
people around pennie appear to be absolute scums, especially her family... just know that they don't behave this way because they are trash, everything will be explained
she won't forgive them easily, tho, in fact they will all suffer a great deal of torture by their own conscience
also, don't hate the prince too much, as he also had a good reason for overreacting and will eventually prove himself to be a very wholesome character

Fed-Kun's army
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk
...welcome to the twilight zone...

Group Leader
It so hurt that Penelope has suffer a lot to come in to a position that no matter what happended it's her that need to apologize and beg for forgiveness. It show you how much of the abuse and bullied she has to suffer that turn her into this mess blob.

Not saying that this attitude change from everyone is bad but I just hope Penelope don't forgive them easily. Let them suffer from their guilty conscience and just move out to live a better life. You deserve better.

Dex-chan lover
The exchange between Penelope and her father was somehow funny lmao
Like Lope just jumped with that confused expression on her face when father told her to rise up

What happened? Does her family have an already terrible relationship with the royal family, and that’s why they’re backing her up? Are they in the anti imperial group or something? Or do they just hate the prince? Which, I mean, I can understand. He is horrible.

Also, now I want some melon sorbet. Honeydew melon sorbet, specifically. It sounds like it’d be delicious.

my guess is that the prince reached out to her fam and that's why they're treating her like this now

@doradora

Well I wasn't ready to believe that they became nice. It's just that I question her perception of her family. But how can they justified all the bullying? Tssk. Trash will stay trash.

Well even if it's fake, that means she has power within the family, she could use them as much as she pleased. This situation isn't bad at all.

His father might mad because she is hurt or actually happy she has connection with the prince. Either way, she can get close to the prince and make him pay for what he done, tbh the prince seems to have power to let her out of that family forever, i think he might be the best route.

Users who are viewing this thread