Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

As the heroine you just need a bit of affection to make them yours (sounds weird but that is how it is).

I understood the Butler position. Unlike before she is someone who you feel proud to serve under, the others served her because the butler ordered them to do so.

I really really like this story. Our MC came into this world with a biased judgment, so it's really nice how she downplays events (or overplays) semi-unconsciously to fit the narrative and character roles she remembers, even though they're probably not always as bad as she thinks. I'm really all for stories with unreliable narrators, or at least ones where the POV character's perspective is clouded by confirmation bias. AND written well.

It's just... *chefs kiss*
Another manhwa I'm reading that's kinda similar in that sense is The Stereotypical Life of a Reincarnated Noble Lady, though that one is more humorous than this one. (Not that I don't like the humor.)

Dex-chan lover
If I'm the servant I'll be hella careful too now that the power balance is reversed. No sense to bully the increasingly favored boss daughter

If the nobility of this world have that much pride...I am surprised they haven't thrown a coup to oust the crown prince

fric it! im soooooo pissed! hiuvoycjgcigcugcutxutxutdututdutdutdutd👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹 so what u mean they will only treat her like a human if she showed she's almost dead?! too late my impression of this sick mc family is the worst in the history of any story i ever read! i hope she never forgives them! 👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Im just confused what is wrong with this family????(-ω-;)
One second they want to kill her, but the next second they act like they loved her??
And they act like all those years of abuse is nonexistent🤡🤡🤡🤡
I wanna throw up ugh

@Ren_nya
Not sure if this is true, I heard of this like way back.
What I remember from this "spoiler" was that she was cursed to be hated or something by the heroine. Not sure though, so take this with a grain of salt. It might be something along those lines or/and even more.

This really hurt my heart.. i wish she can find her freedom without entagled with those crazy bastards

I tear up so much reading this manhwa even with the tiny scenes where I’m reminded of all the actions she has to take and shame she has to endure

Damn, it's past midnight here and i'm so sleepy yet these chapters won't let me to stop clicking next

"Oh does this not work anymore?" I lol'd. but I'm rly glad that they aren't trying to put the brothers in a good light just bc they cared for her after someone else mistreated her. Penelope's right in that it all stems from their own treatment of her and absolutely should go off on them when she isn't in danger of dying

Dex-chan lover
For anyone complaining that the brothers reaction was unrealistic, it's pretty realistic imo, because we humans often showed our true feeling to a person if said person is going to leave/die.

Users who are viewing this thread