Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Yayyyy was checking everyday for this to update! Thanks translation team! 😍

I guess it is a big deal for a prince to hurt a noble's daughter usually, a bit strange to think about since Penelope faces death so often

I hope he's not a weirdo 👀.. and he doesn't seem like an "easy" target ! (I'm rooting for sliver head magician guy💜)

Can someone tell me will she ever get back to her world? Just tell me this no need more spoilers lmao

in the novel, wasn’t penelope furious about the fact that the duke thought this whole encounter with kallisto was great leverage, and that he was rewarding her for getting cut lmao? maybe i’m wrong.

Aggregator gang
Pikachu, i choose you!
Actually i like Snorlax more.

@HnaaA:
no, she won't. She will see (through a mirror? I'm not sure) her body in hospital and her family in modern era worrying about her, but she choose to stay in the game because she loves the crown prince
@olotea: me too, my ship Penelope x Kallisto
and he is the real male lead hehehe

judging by all the character descriptions, iklies is kinda my favourite so i hope he's endgame ??

@daijokay
u are so throughly going to be disappointed soon, iklies is a slave , a strong slave so how can the master ensure obidience, ofc by some damn asseccory the slave wears that can give an electric shock like immediately just by a thought of the master . so basically in the normal mode too he was just sucking up to penny to live.
ikr i was hoping for more too but yea hahah wth we got right?

@Azure_1802
where did u get those spoilers
the novel is not translated that far yet though.

So far, I ship her with the Crown Prince. Both have the same family situation but they handle it differently. MC uses evading tactics while the Crown Prince does it head on. I'd like to say completely balance each other out and are more understanding of each one's situation. 😀

Users who are viewing this thread