Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
I had such high expectation on who was the person that made such a grand entrance but I was so disappointed when I remembered that was the crown prince and the crown prince was that bastard, I also thought he had black hair but nah, way to ruin my dreams

anyway
Everybody except Iklies
maxresdefault.png

I will not tolerate people bad mouthing the prince. 😤 He’s fucking great, ok?

just a reminder to you all, the easier the favorability goes up the easier it is to go back down...

so those whose favorability doesn't go up as easily will be more loyal in terms of affection

quality over quantity (ex: crown prince at like 1 or 2 percent)

It really seems like "normal mode" leaves out the world-building for the doki-doki parts... love how Penelope is slowly discovering how "real" the world around her is. Is it really just a game...?

Thank you for the translations!

I like the manhwa as it is, but I'm not gonna lie, its so incomparable to the novel. I get that they have to condense everything, but I feel like they keep glossing over how Penelope actually feels in these situaitons. She is FAR more wary, cautious, and doubtful in the novel than she appears to be here. And I'm getting worried for the later chapters when things get intense. I want to see visualized how Penelope actually handled situations and all her inner turmoil/growth. The inner thoughts and side convos from Penelope and the characters really added more depth to just how twisted her entire situation was, but it made the ending even more satisfying because of it. Even in this scene alone, novel Penelope assumes the Duke is only concerned about the name Eckart rather than her actual well being and is immediately guarded because of that. Here the manhwa kind of paints her as being too passive to how they've treated her. And I get that this is something small to gripe about but man it adds for such good character developement for Penelope and the other characters as the story progresses. Overall the manhwa is still good though. But I highly recommend anyone reading the manhwa to also check out the novel. It'll make you love the story and understand the character actions even more.

Everyone, please don't judge the Crown Prince. The guy just came out from an assassin attempt when Penelope appeared. It's normal to be doubtfull and paranoid over a women that came out from nowhere when your life it's in the constantly danger.

He is actually the cutest and gentle of all of them... So, give him a try.

@Phanin
thanks ik it exists but that place just unravels the whole story u know
or lol maybe im still traumatized by the spoilers of surviving as a maid i read the all the posts so yea there i spent 2 hrs and what i got in that......really
@Azure_1802
thanks but i guess i dont really know where the raws and im thinking now that i'll pass up on the spoilers cause u know 😏 im reading i favour the villainess rn

Aggregator gang
@Aoife: i bought the raw novel on kakao, but i don't know korean, so i can only use google translate.

As Kallisto biggest simp I'll wait patiently until the webtoon reach his arc so people can accept he is
a great, cutest, and softest ML.
😤😤😤

Users who are viewing this thread