Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

As someone who knows nothing about this series beyond what is posted here... I'm gonna assume that winning Iklies over isn't going to be quite as simple as she thinks.

I know nothing about Iklies except that he wasn’t a jerk to the OG Penelope, which means he’s already miles ahead better than most of the LIs.

As a side note, I wonder if we’re suppose to feel endeared towards Emily now that’s she’s being all nice and stuff. Because I certainly still don’t like that bitch.

@Luchel606
that surprises me
im curious about that look forward to seeing what will happen
so she's aiming for that pokemon type will she catch him or will the poke ball fail.

I was getting mad because I thought that
the ml is the dark blue haired brother..
There's such a nice variety of guys and the ml is him??? The cliche, boring cold ass??? But then best boi Iklies pops up and apparently the ml is the crown prince either way so.. I am happy.

Rating List. Not really a spoiler but I marked it so it wouldn't take up space.
1. Iklies
Best boi. Nothing else to be said about him. 10/10 ofc, nothing but the best for my child
2. Crown Prince
The guy is funny, alright? 8/10
3. Pink brother
He kinda reminds me of Cabel from Beware of the Brothers. A cute-but-not-really-cute brother type. And that moment when she whispered that she hated him.. ahh, he radiated angst and that was beautiful. 6/10? I wouldn't mind him being the ml.
4. Silver haired mage
The only image I have of him is that he's good with girls, so he's pretty low in my list. 4/10.
5. Eldest brother
I could write an essay on why I hate him. He's just a rude, stereotypical "cold" type. Anyone can predict his actions and words. So utterly BORING. I detest him. 0/10. Even his appearance is dull.

@legendaryswordsman i haven't gone far to the novel but what I see from the spoilers I read is that
he is actually sweet to the MC, they said that they have good chemistry, and many people actually likes him, even I am surprised too.

I think in the novel translation his name was translated as "Eclipse" or "Eclise"(I can't remember off the top of my head) instead of "Iklies". I was wondering if you guys could translate his name as either of the ones I mentioned in the future since I think it sounds a bit more natural. I mean you guys can do whatever you want at the end of the day tho.

i read the spoilers and dangit
second male lead syndrome, here we go. of course the ml is gonna be the crown prince, eff that. and here i thought this webcomic would be completely cathartic in blowing off all the people who act genuinely really bad. the whole abusive brother pwning has been really neat so far, but AHAHHSHDIAH

Users who are viewing this thread