Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Thanks for the chapter! This is has some seriously pretty art.

Does anybody know the release schedule for this?
Are we up to date with this web comic?

Dex-chan lover
@TienYL
Things are going well with eldest brother here but I read somewhere (I think it was a comment on a previous chap) that the family abuse pops up again, is that true????

In the novel
The staff still doesn't respect her. She will go out by the hole but she will be find out, wen her father ask why didn't she ask for permission she respond, first because the knight don't respect her and she gamble herself that the knight will don't use a finger to help if she was in danger, second she never thought that he will give him permission since she is confine in the house without go out at all for six year now. (except official business or if the family is invited but only if her name is in the invitation)
Peneloppe will be ask to eat with the family, the staff will give her some children tableware so she can't eat or eating but dirtily.

I'll throw the book to my brother if he took my snack >:3

Thanks for the chap!😘

Dex-chan lover
I share the leads confusion, as to why they're becoming fond of her as she acts more coldly to them.

ok but how do you pronounce iklies? i can't read properly without knowing the right way to say it

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Don’t like the brothers, but I like seeing their favorability go up against their will or expectations lol

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

I don't get the favorabilty of these men too.
Just ignore them, behave proper & every time ask for forgiveness. Whoa, no way.

Just skip all those men & run away.

Agh. Don't. Let. Me. Hanging. Like. That.

What a cliffhanger...

Thank you so much for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread