Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

bro's suspicious af but still cute- oh, the curse of looking hot. also can we talk about how cute penelope's dress is

@SOL_rocks she’s looking for a hole that would allow her to secretly leave the estate on the night of the festival so that she could find one of the capture targets iklies at the slave auction (which I believe she hypothesized to be the capture target with the lowest likelihood of potentially killing her instantly)

ooh, now i know how to raise the brothers' favourability. Simply torture and guilt trip them!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
She was going to drift away from the original story anyway, since she never managed to complete a single route, she doesn't know any of the endings, which makes it more interesting that way.

Dex-chan lover
@claireify
Yep, she is looking to not die. And in the game he always was the least likely to kill her, though partly I imagine, because she died before she could even meet him a lot.

ahh i love it!! these cliffhangers always leave me wanting more T T
thank you for this chapter once again!!

Dex-chan lover
My dude don't fall in love with her you were with her since she was a small child. :/

Why do I feel a bit of incest-y vibes with that eldest brother? He's never really seen her as a sister and it seems like the only way she's winning him over is through the "I'm actually a fragile woman" route.
That said, I'm worried about Iklies, doesn't he just seem safest because she never got the chance to meet him properly in game?

She's raising the affection points within her family so well...I'm not sure escaping on her own for a character she didn't interact all that much with in the game, is a good idea. If the brothers find out, they might lose points again.
Well, let's see how it goes.

Can someone assure me that there is no incest route. Please i beg of you. Ive read 3 other ones that gave brother vibes and then switched to sus and the i would get spilers for incesty routes someone PLEASE give me a hint ༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ

Users who are viewing this thread