Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
@ UglyDuck
Can someone assure me that there is no incest route. Please i beg of you.
The pink brothel like her as a sister in the end.
Elder brother like her as the women but Peneloppe said "no" and he end heartbreak

@UglyDuck

No incest. The Crown Prince is to be the male lead. But it's an actual relationship with building blocks so we'll have to wait.

Usually in any story but especially harem setups, I hate it when the lead character leads on the other males characters shell never get with since they ain't the true ML. It really shows the main character as a cruel person because of it.
But here I'm all for it because they all garbage so might as well hurt them as much as possible out the door!

Dex-chan lover
I really really hope the brothers and the father get fucked up by the end of this

Banned
I wonder if the dumb brothers/family even realizes that, at this point, she defaults to believing she's going to be punished and how sad that is :\ that's all she thinks of them, just someone to punish/hurt her

Dex-chan lover
1. lmaooo he forgot to give her the snacks
2. reynold should NOT be allowed to be this hot if hes not even going to be considered an ml smh

I kinda ship her with all of them because I guess I love my yandere boys. Especially the younger brother, damn he hot

@TheGodEmperor considering how their favourability always goes up whenever she apologizes or accepts punishment, seems like they like that she thinks that way. They're both trash who like her when she's docile and cold to them, blegh.

The art is so nice though, I wish the brothers were uglier haha...I found myself unwillingly swooning at Reynold at the end despite the fact that I hate him

I’m surprised that her family is confused that she thinks they’ll constantly punish her when that’s all what they’ve been doing the whole time they’ve known her.....

Thanks for the translation!!!!

Banned
@teruhashiclone Yea.... it's really disappointing how shit they are (though there's a story reason that hasn't been said yet as to why, won't spoil why atm).

Also, I find it amusing how many girls/guys I find to still swoon/want a shitty male character just cause he's "so hot" yet I've seen NO ONE like shitty female characters, even if they are attractive. Example being "Bitch" from Shield Hero lol. She is, physically, attractive, but no one has any interest in her or wants her cause she's so horrible as a person. I wonder why that is?

Dex-chan lover
@teruhashiclone, @TheGodEmperor
Their favorabiliy goes up because Peneloppe act like more mature and not like the brat they know before.
They didn't really hate her because thir not insensitive when they ear that she is mistreted by the servant or themself. Their just chock because their didn't really think about Peneloppe point of view at all.
Like pink brother who said after the meal case "you should make a tantrum like always" and when Peneloppe said that it's what HE want her to do, he was chock because he know what will happened if she really did that (no one will listen anyway) and understood that there is a problem.
Same with the father/elder brother, they didn't expect her to be sorry and thought that it's good first but everytime theyr call her, she excuse herself so they's chock and ask themself why she act like that before realising they always call her to scold or punish her and that make them feel like shit.
Once they put themself in Peneloppe shoes two second, they sympatise and their favorability rise.

@goldfish178
Well they just don't realise how they act all this time. It's quite frequent in a relationship that the abuser doesn't realise it.

The brothers are too hot!! If only they aren't pieces of shit. I would've loved them if the are nice to penelope tch. I still hope they suffer at the end after everything they put her through

Banned
@Kingdo No, they definitely hated her and there is a story/plot reason for it that I won't spoil (unless you really want me to).

@TheGodEmperor I’m also really disgusted by how shallow some people are, preferring the toxic option over the nice one. Like...? But I also find myself sometimes excusing people’s behavior because of their attractiveness(I do it with every gender tho, cuz bisexual lol), so I guess I’m a hypocrite hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread