Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of "My Fiance is in Love With My Younger Siter". And sadly the Ilya (the Main Heroine) is just as tragic as Penelope.

Ok I read all the comments and now I need the novel. So any merciful soul who can tell me where I can find the novel? Pretty please 🤗

@internetnoona
Thank u very very much for the spoiler! Seems like my ship is a destined sunken ship it is.
But still can't help but to root him. He's too prince like than the actual prince at the time they first met.

@AquaMare11
You can read the translated version here.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/196645120-꧁☬death-is-the-only-ending-for-the-villain☬꧂

You'll love it! But sadly they just translated it till ch 33. But all the capture target already appear and they have the characters page where u can see the characters illustration 😉 (many eye candy)

This idea is so fresh!!! I love it so much!!! Thank you for the updates, beautiful people you!!

@internetnoona
Thank you for the spoilers!!!

I read the translated ones until ch33
I knew eclise was gonna turn out bad due to all the flags but damn you crazy boy, I kinda liked him before vinter (team vinter, poor boy) T.T I also read something about the prince killing her the most but also saved her the most, but he was so crazy when they first met, is he yandere @.@

All in all I didn't expect the otome game was her real life... did vinter just magic the system? Though really in her second life she should have read the ending walkthrough first haha she must have regret not buying those in-game items XD (there's another novel likelihood, "she should have read the ending")

gosh I need a series where the gentle lead wins T.T

Dex-chan lover
No wonder it's hard mode, you can only choose those terrible options

I want her to smack the maid' s face and wipe that grin off her face.

On another note, this manhwa seems really interesting and unique compared to the other ones. Zero favourability, choice restrictions and overlapping families. I'm excited to see how this goes.

I'm glad the main character was able to sympathize with Penelope's character from the start. But man both her lives were terrible. That maid also needs to be fired, but according to the comments below, she isn't? Like wtf!

Users who are viewing this thread