Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I'd pick #2 if I thought I could get away with it. If she's going to use her mouth to smirk while serving me moldy bread, I can put it to better use by shoving said bread down her throat. The only thing is considering how the maid is confidant enough to pull such a stunt I'm likely to get punished somehow. So quiet revenge it is...

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow....I feel so frustrated and angry now.... to the point where I actually wouldn't mind her becoming ruthless and burn everything down X'DDD

Dex-chan lover
Wow. What a fucking enraging family.

I'm IN. Let's win this. Though I'm not really about conquering some asshole love interest. Would she even be happy with that sort of ending? If she can, just go retire as a commoner away from these garbage people. If romance is needed, then maybe some mob...

In a game world where you literally can't say anything except dialogue options, huh? Sounds...like hell.

Dex-chan lover
I've been mentioning here and there that I wanted "otome from villainess perspective" story that's actually hard for villainess. It actually happened.

@Aeriandra chef's kiss to you. I thought to cut her mouth open if she likes smirking so much. I mean its not like I can't move around like I please.

Out of all the Reincarnated as a Villainess stories I've read, this one is probably best. It actually has build up and instead of free-roaming they're given choices. I'm excited to see what happens next.

I watched the trailer for this and damn i love the ML, i look forward to seeing him (and their romance develop) !!!

Double-page supporter
So... she died because she literally played too much? That's sad, man...

i love this already!! i think her only being able to speak through dialogue options is a really good and interesting limitation.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay butttttt does she actually die or can she reset??? because I'd feed that sh*t to the maid.

Dex-chan lover
So... she died because she literally played too much? That's sad, man...
I dunno, the tags say reincarnation but it's not like this has explicitly stated she died in the real world to end up like this so far, did it? Just going by appearances, it looked like she gamed all night and fell asleep in the morning. Opened her eyes and was suddenly given the Noucome treatment.

Dex-chan lover
@glomoro maybe it's just a dream, like when you play the new streets of rage 4, but to get in the feeling you just play the entire series, and then you just dream of beating people merciless while walking on the street, and when you wake up you at least consider eating food that you see in the ground to replenish your health after your parents beat the lights out of you because you got an A- in a test

Users who are viewing this thread