Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Reynold? nah Reyna!! damn she's hot!! Now i want to see all of the capture target in female ver.😅
And thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
can't wait until the manga gets to the part where she starts shredding this dude's very soul

Everithing will change when the real sister comes back so I am not going to get my hopes up.

Dex-chan lover
I support this new female capture target.

On a side note, would it be a reverse harem if a male MC and all female capture targets were all cross-dressing (dude is in a frilly dress while all the girls are in pants and a shirt), with full personalities fitting the reverse harem standards? Basically everything would be just as it would in any normal reverse harem story, except for the genders being swapped for all characters. Maybe the MC is the only one who realizes that he should be a female character and all the others should be male, but is forced "to play his role" by some unknown force.

new female capture target its quite uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dang that last one was a surprise
also brooo I would've been shocked to know reynold's room was beneath hers if I was her too ngl

Aggregator gang
Kyaaaaaa that smile when he caught her!? 😍 Too bad he's usually such a jerk lol. I know the guy is gonna grow on me but it's kind of hard to swallow when he usually leads her to death -_-
Also, Reynold as a woman was hilarious XD A little disappointed though.... If it was a yuri harem, then I wanted to see them ALL as women 😂

Users who are viewing this thread