Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@Cyro11 I feel like that should just be "yuri harem" or something. Keeping the reverse in there makes it sound like some poor lesbian got saddled with an entirely unwanted harem of dudes.

Dex-chan lover
u can do like 1000 more nice things to her but dont think even for a remotely second that we will ever forgive u

Man, this dude may be an asshole but DAMN is he fine as hell!!!!

...Also, feeling so bad for poor Penelope... I would have run away if I were in her shoes also. Poor girl... get away from this entire awful family as soon as you can!

The translator for the webnovel quit translating and i can't find the raws...

But all the reviews said that later on our FMC becomes more and more dull and story gets really dumb ._."

So i'll just keep reading this until it starts getting bad.

Okay but...am I the only one that wonders what's wrong with the brothers? Like how can Penelope acting like that make them more symapthetic? Like not that she is a bitch I love her and I understand why she acts like that what I don't get is how the brothers are suddenly warming up to her? It's so weird in my eyes...

i nvr forget........all these shits 😤😤😤
they masochists i think
anyways the art is just /chefs kiss/
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE 💖💖💖

@duderus If you look on Novel Updates it's up to chapter 100 and is still being updated. I haven't read them yet, but the new translator updates ~20 chapters a day, so I don't know about the quality.

Dex-chan lover
I WONT BE FOOLED! I WONT BE FOOLED BY THESE DOKI DOKI OTOME EVENTS!!!!! ; ^ ; THE GUYS ARE ALL STILL SCUM BASTARDS

Is it just me? Hmm i guess this is not a good day for read mangadex.
I tried reopening page and reopening chrome too several times. There's like black page. When penelope said i want to do it using white blanket to go down.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread