Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

im okay with anyone as long as it’s not her brothers (both) or the psycho crazy ass prince

Shit I'm like torn between hating the brothers or loving them bc damn the art is so gorg, thank you for the translation!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I like the crown prince better. He's fierce like the pink guy, but he uses his brain.
[The other guys in the mansion are basically evil for ignoring and treating Penelope like trash. Especially the second brother who framed her. I WANT HER TO BURN DOWN THE HOUSE ALONG WITH EVERYONE INSIDE OF IT.]

It's trending Reynald, hahaha I died. Hell I ship them with any of the brothers or the prince, (I don't trust the white haired his favouritism raised when she saw the villainess crying).

Bruh why is everyone saying that they want Penelope to end up with the prince??? Bro they’re all crazy I just want her to get tf away from all the targets and live peacefully

Double-page supporter
Can we get her out of this place and give her a nice apartment in Korea? No one deserves her here, burn them all.

Reynold is so handsome!! But why he has a bad attitude towards Penelope ._.
Let's see how it ends!

Why are the updates for this series so slow?? :( the raws are already at chapter 30 💔

Dex-chan lover
@Triangle_supporter Well if you're ok with spoilers I've heard from others.
The prince is the only one with a legitimate reason to be dangerous. His family is constantly sending assassins after him to the point that him attacking the MC and her NOT being an assassin was inexplicable to him. Once you manage to get past that, he's the sanest and least prone to being a jackass out of the whole group.
There's also (MEGA SPOILER)
The fact that the heroine cursed the MC/villainess to be magically hated by everyone. For her, everyone treating her like shit for no reason is entirely normal behavior, hence she had long given up trying to not be hated in the game. It wasn't her being spoiled. It was her being all out of fucks to give. Running away wouldn't do anything except also make her poor while being treated like garbage by everyone.

Aggregator gang
I love how she realized that this drifting away from the game she knew.
It means that it gonna be better

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread