Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

@Alexvar
huh? when i was reading it the translator left a note saying he quit translating it and didn't say exactly why.
That's why some other guy posted a way to translate the raws to the novel using software. And they gave raws from 105-onward but yeah... i can't even find chapters 70-104.

Ah, nevermind novelupdate updated to show those chapters now. Before it didn't even show chapters 50-74 when i was reading it.

Oh no, no more cathartic revenge against brothers? Hopefully the promising beginning actually reflects the trope-subverting/dodging that I want

GO GIRL, seduce everyone and then tell them later that you’re not interested.

Yeeees quality Reynold content. I wanted to screenshot that panel of Reynold (you know which one) but,,,, I don't want people to accidentally see it in my gallery sjdhdjkdkd lmao

Contributor
I'm having decidedly mixed feelings about them being presented as even vaguely loveable. >_>; They are bad people and should feel bad.

Fed-Kun's army
hahaha that genderbend.
I almost fell for the bro, and then I remembered he was mean to her. Still think he's hot though. lmao.
they'll end going to the festival anyway but I still want them to continue to be the one working hard for her.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused about why she doesn't want to raise her favorability with her brothers. I mean, if it drops too low, you're still gonna die--your survival kind of depends on that number, so....
The genderbend tho omg

@nivinator because if she fails at the missions it leads to her death. Plus with how they treated her, I can't blame her for not wanting to do these 'bonuses' with them. They both treated her like garbage (or worse then) and now all of a sudden they want to be on better terms? Sorry no, they are garbage brothers. Her family is just garbage people.

Dex-chan lover
People falling for these dick heads when they would kill her at any chance they could get usually. But now that she's bowing down and obediently catering to them, they won't kill her yet. God, I hope they suffer and die.

Users who are viewing this thread