Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

@SugarArirang ofc no... just one of behavior that i don't like from her... but overall she's not a bad FL. I also agree with you if this keeps dragging it'll get tiring.

@mldyx
Well i also only read mostly Kallisto's part (lmao) because he's my favorite and certainly the best guy for FL, it's just unfortunate that there's one guy that ends up getting really hurt and got nothing from this (Eclise) :(
Some fans also want another or alternative ending for him as well.

Btw, yea, Eclise is the one who bring the real FL because he wanted Penelope to depend on him more, basically kinda twisted obsession, but all of that won't happen if Penelope choose him fully or didn't pick him up in the first place, that's why i'd say all of this happen because the FL didn't think of this through, one of her stupidity.

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't read the novel but chapter 1 mentioned a hidden ending when playing on hard mode. Wouldn't there actually be a 6th character that hasn't appeared yet?

It wouldn't be much of a "hidden ending" to me if the plot is about the same 5 people as in normal mode.

ya the brothers got a long road ahead of them for them to start being okay
couple nice days don't make up for years

@papperless
i can definitely see why he got obsessive but i wouldn't say she was stupid, she thought he was her best option for survival but sadly he wasn't i'm now just looking forward for Kallisto REGULUS (lmao) idk his last name reminds me of smth

let's take a moment and appreciate the redraws and the typeset especially that WHOOSH like d e y m

Why do people surprise to see the brothers starting to treat her nicely? It is not because they starting to see her as their sister, but they are seeing her as a potential bride. Her sudden change of attitude has made her look like an elegant woman and of course, these 2 simps will get attracted to her and want her to themselves.

Rif

God damn Derrick's hot but i still hate him 😔 thank you for the update!!

I know it's wildly unlikely but tbh I'd prefer this story if the brothers just started acting like brothers and didn't become romantic interests.

@Beemarie She said that in the game she played they arent romantic interests, hopefully it wont go that way here either since she just wants them to see her as an equal

Its completely normal for Derrick to wander at night in full uniform in his own home, he's not a stalker, nono, its just an coincidence...

whooo ive read the light novel chapters up to chapter 47 and damn it was good!
i cant wait to see how ikles will look like

Users who are viewing this thread