Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Awe, poor guy! I hope she saves him quickly! If he was this mistreated, I can see why he would have empathy for her in the heroine's story. He knows what it feels like to be disposable and uncared for. 😥

If he isn't the ML for Penelope, I hope he's the ML for the heroine (don't remember her name}. Boy needs some love.

save him? buy him? destroy them human traffickers? 🥺 well for sure the dude will be serving under her :3

He's a amazing warrior, don't worry guys! He will be fine!
But i pity him for this situation, no home, no country, no family.😟

Aggregator gang
Eklies is here! I wonder what she's going to do after she buys him? How will he react?

Given the scars on this body, he has probably fought them and won before despite the odds. I hope he's less of an ass than the others, with their tsundere disposition (fake brothers) and psycho (the crown prince).

Fed-Kun's army
He'll probably become a loyal servant to Penelope if she's really meant to end up with the Prince.

So.. imma just need more. Yep. If you could just drop more chapters that'd be nice. No pressure or anything but, you know... This is really awesome and I would like more please, thanks

Tysm for the translations!!
꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

I don’t know why so many comics in this genre—in isekai in general—have slavery and human trafficking subplots. I’ve come across it so many times and it’s just...baffling. I haven’t seen it ever really treated seriously. The author just writes it in to show that the heroine is tough, or kind, or cunning, and then she saves a single person, ignores the thousands of other people, and the author drops it to show us a master/servant relationship where the person who was bought or “freed” never leaves the side of the person who bought them because of how in love with them they are. It’s creepier than I have words for.

This story doesn’t need that. I don’t know if it’s to be edgy or feel like it has stakes or what, but there are a million other, more interesting ways to do this. This is gross and offensive, and I don’t understand why it’s so common.

Users who are viewing this thread