Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I like that they're bringing back actual stakes and danger, that hasn't happened in the last few chapters.

Explain yourself
Penlope: He's my new boytoy tehee
If that happens I'll laugh out so loud I'm going to make a wall of text in the next chapter

That little peek at Penny's "new ring" is why I will never trust Iklies lol.

Double-page supporter
They left the noble alive? Should've just killed him too. A fat-ass moron like that isn't going to back down just because you killed the people he brought with him.

Double-page supporter
@Siikalahna Why would you think its a good idea to randomly kill nobles? Especially when she needs to have a low profile...

@SmithHatt Tbf, when he was acting violent she didn't discipline him right away like the slaver suggested. Plus, he seemed very taken by her when she showed her face. He's probably never met an assertive, young, beautiful woman who reacts calmly and doesn't raise her voice. Maybe he's a natural sub 😋

@Siikalahna It'd be unnecessary. If authorities investigated the dead noble they could track the check she made back to her, and then she would be in more trouble than she is now. It's probably fine for a noble to kill commoners/hired thugs, but if she killed another noble...it would create questions about what her intentions were, and if her family intends to achieve greater status by taking out a high ranked figure (obv not as high ranked as her fam, but acquisitions of property would only benefit their household)

She purchased Iklies legally. So whatever complaint that noble has is unfounded and if he tried to make any moves they could take legal action. Plus, the Eckart family seems obviously higher ranked than him, so he shouldn't want to take action after learning what family she belongs to.

Y'all, trust me, at this moment his opinion of penny is not favourable at all. His situation is similar to penny, he's doing everything to survive, see how he gazed at penelope's ring? that's why he is very dangerous. And remember, it is 'interest' bar. Not love, not like, but interest, we take interest in even those who we wanna kill or destroy. Interest can't necessarily mean good thing

I mean as many have pointed out the interest bar only means that you are fascinated or thinking about a person more, it's not necessarily an indicator for love. However, what if Ikkles is the Yandere character? His psyche might not be the most sound after war and enslavement who knows.

Also thank you for the translation!

idk but i would rather trust iklies more than her stepbrothers. Iklies has done nothing wrong to her, maybe not yet but her stepbrothers were awful from the start. The prince tried to kill her as well, except for that one guy with the handkerchief. Everyone has been awful tbh but she was the villainess for a reason.

So kinda looking forward with how this story unfolds.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell is she gonna do that?

I found a puppy and brought him home, can I keep him?

Dex-chan lover
everyday, i turn my eyes down to see how deep this cliff and looking for a rod and rope to hang myself in it.

Honestly how would you even explain yourself in a situation like this......

If I were her dad, (even if we didn’t have a close relationship) I’d just think she’d gona back to her old ways; (trying to sneak out and) disappearing until morning, spending 10 million dollars (and then slave traders coming to your house) , and bringing back a strange boy (that if thinking bout her past actions you’d think she did it on a complete whim) all in one night.

I can see a few ways of how it might turn out but damn just imagine if she spent 1billion

Users who are viewing this thread