Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
This seriers is golden. I like IT the most from all game reincarnations.

20.000 knights....thats so freaking hilariously over the top manhwa exaggeration....holy moly

Love this series so much but that cliffhanger killed me a bit ngl. XD

Much love to the author and translators 💕

Group Leader
That's why I slightly dislike the series, the leads go from completely hating the character to loving her in a blink of an eye.

For now.. More like forever.. 😂
Thank you guys for the translation update.. 😁🙏

Aggregator gang
I really love this series! I'm kiinnnddaaa a little hoe for those family hate to love reincarnation tropes LMAO

She lied and manipulated her foster father and brothers. However, she is only beginning to see good reasons to trust them.

20 000 knights and no one's gonna protect her
Ay yo. Sick bastards 😂.
Joking aside, thank you so much for the update! Sending virtual hugs!

Aren't the affection levels still pretty small? Like 7% ish or so? Usually in games for that much, I don't expect the characters to care so much as the two of them brothers been acting.

@nagariku yeah my sister had the same complaints lol.

@Nagariku I think that's from her perspective. Seems to me he dad and oldest brother didn't really hate her but was frustrated with how she acted before. The younger brother had a childlike jealousness and acted on it when she first came to the dukedom, and when he realized he was in the wrong he didn't know how to confront her thinking he had already burned that bridge. Though that's just my interpretation from what I've seen.

Despite the extreme reactions the brother's meter is only at 13%.
So no I don't think the MC is being too manipulative or 'misunderstanding' to not think that her family truly loves her.
They don't.

brother and dad caring make me just 🙄
I think realistically they would be worried about her because her mistakes would reflect on the house but it looks like it's being written so that they actually care for her

Users who are viewing this thread