Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

WOOH THANKS FOR THE UPDATE i don't understand snipping drama (someone educate me lmao) anyways you guys
should not be so attached to eclise(?)
crown prince prettiest b lo nd

is eclise good? i heard some spoiler but i still dont quite understand the circumtances leading to his
betrayal
can someone spoil:((

the mc ended up with the prince anyway

tbh i dont rlly consider this a "snipe" bc it's been months since the original group uploaded anything. you could argue that they're preparing for a batch upload which is why for clarity's sake, i would appreciate a note from either teams about the situation of the manhwa.

and i know it takes a lot of time to work on a chapter and we're getting this for free, but people do get impatient and that might lead them to resort to other sources such as scans on ig which in turn, has a higher chance of reaching the author and getting sniped. then we'll all have to wait way longer until it gets an official english translation and catches up to the fan-translated chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaori
Tank you
heart-icon-pixel-5.jpg

@shionlee
I hope what I am going to say makes sense, but basically, he gets so obsessed with Penelope that he will do whatever it takes to "safe" Penelope from her house. He believes she is unhappy there (he is not wrong, though) and that her family is mistreating her. For that, he finds Yvonne and brings her home, thinking that this way Penelope will be able to escape the ducal house, now that the true daughter has come home. Problem is that Penelope didn't want to meet Yvonne just yet (she appears sooner than in the original game), and frustrates all Penelope's plan. Feeling betrayed by Eklis, she just tells him that she doesn't need him anymore, and well, there's a loooot more going on, but I hope this helps a bit. I also have to say that Eklis, apart from being obsessed with Penelope, he is partially brainwashed by Yvonne, which makes him even more dangerous
If you don't want to know about Eklis and Penelope's future, don't read this!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah! Fuck that guy!

So far Eklis seems to be a good boy. Though I wager things won't stay that easy for long.

Thanks for the translation! I blazed through the web novel, and it's great seeing this all adapted now. I can't wait for the scene in the attic, it's my all time favorite part of the novel so far.

Fed-Kun's army
@afofafaj
My interpretation of Eclise is that he love and hate Penelope to death. This is all because of Penelope's attitude towards him, she never sees him as romantic interest but only as a tool for her survival which he noticed. He's grateful that she saved him and let him live a better life rather than being a slave, but he also condemn her for making him live in such a miserable place where he's mistreated for his position. This is all ended up with him developing a twisted obsession towards Penelope

I like how for the brother "bastard" isn't about status. It's somewhere between his manner of speech and just 'any guy who gets near my sister' 😂

HOLY SHIT you could cut the tension with a knife with that line about her being a corpse FUCK

Users who are viewing this thread