Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
thanks so much for taking this up but wth why did it even get dropped in the first place

Now for the latest installment of "My brothers who treat me lower than dirt don't understand why I dislike them!"

Thank you for the new chapter. 🙂

Is asura taking over temporarily until Bucci n NASS aren't as overwhelmed?

Thanks much for your work :)

Ahh Iklies, the only one worth staying in this series for haha

Phew the next chapter can’t come fast enough! I’ve been wanting to read this sooo badly I resorted to the ln. thank you for the work and the translations!

@2SpiritCherokeePrincess he definitely do not intend to stay slave, he did fight to escape but got RESTRICTED by MC, it would be safe to assume a wolf is trying to cover itself in sheep clothing waiting for a chance to strike its enemy. We can only hope MC can get him to drop the act and genuinely care for her, but as her lifeline, this guy is more likely her death trap.

Get the feeling if Penelope didn't stop her shield... the one brother would've been pulling his beaten up self out of the duck pond out back..

@Master_Chyria
😂 ironically, you’re asking this from a person whose u/n is that nobody’s gotta know lol

But if you hadn’t already figured it out, I think their pfp is from “Seduce the Villain’s Father” but I’m not quite sure about that.

Users who are viewing this thread