Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

ahaha, we're all saying how amazing he is now, but later on, their relationship gets twisted...vuinter tricks her and she nearly dies, and a whole backstory is revealed that made me cry a lot... cant wait for more

Asura you're spoiling us with all of these posts. We're going to get used to this treatment~

Aggregator gang
I feel like I'm reading this half-assedly cause I usually read slower but so fast in this one

thank you guys for the translations

That's an awfully convenient offer but he's given off the best impression in terms of how he treats others, at least so far

Thanks for the continued updates, love this series!!

That's powerful. Free information??? Heck yeah!

I didn't expect an update all of a sudden but it's welcome nonetheless!! ^^ This is my favorite story so far!

Tbh, I feel bad for the mc. There really is no good ending for her. She had shitty family and was lonely in her original world. And this world is even worst cuz it's full of shitty AND psycho people! Poor girl, I wish she could escape to a third world where she could live peacefully and happily like those isekai op protag...

@Alicia_kun

I agree with you

It makes me tear up a bit, thinking that she always need to be on guard

The task is too difficult and the outcome is freaking unpredictable

It makes us all anxious

i know i like victor the most for a reason,

BEST MALE EVER IN THIS STORY, NOT ONLY ONCE BUT TWICE HE APOLOGIES

not that apologizing is something amazing but the males in this story is just too stuck up to actually apologize

Users who are viewing this thread