Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
She has pretty much shown that a bottomless wallet is one of her cheats. Free information she could have afforded easily is pretty meh reward, if you ask me.

WHAT. DEAL! But still wary, I think there's something important he wants to know from her or about her that he can learn by further interactions with her. However if he wipes her memory learning that would be harder to do. I just dont trust anyone in this world to just be nice with no extra motive, even if they aren't bad people.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice except her bottomless wallet comes with the hidden cost of the duke learning all her moves. Free information means the duke won't know it.

Dex-chan lover
Lol when he was like "what? Kill you? That would make me a criminal" Lol
Aren't most of the hardcore deaths accidents, except encounters with the prince. Most people don't actually mean to kill her?

Hmm.. nothing in life is really ever “for free”...

Thank you for the update 💗💗💗

ooh someone finally has the most elusive and valuable quality in all LI prospects... common sense! :D i really like this guy. it's a shame about the percentage getting so low, hopefully she can raise it again soon :)

Hmm hes not so bad as a backup sure hes high risk high reward but he wont murder recklessly

Omfg Asura Scans you guys are fcking spoiling us now! Effin crag cray, thank you so much for so many updates!!!
The kids really out here saved her arse and glad to know people consider murder illegal around here 🤣

Omg you guys are spoiling us! almost a chapter every day T-T thank you guys to much, you guys are awesome!

Thank you for the update!!! =owo=
we are indeed being spoiled by Asura Scans XD

Thank you for the updates!! Loving this series.
Bless you for the continues chp updates😊😇

Dex-chan lover
MC has been surrounded by crazy people that can kill her for tiniest of misdemeanors, and this dude just casually tells her "why would I kill people, that's illegal".

Users who are viewing this thread