Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

lmao and the funny thing is that
derrick was out searching for her, and sees her with the mask on, so she runs back 2 vinter and asks fr his help and its super awkward 😂

Dex-chan lover
God it really is frustrating how she constantly misinterprets EVERYTHING. I get it, that's how she is, but my god, I hope one day we get a breakthrough where she learns what people's intents actually are.

Double-page supporter
The constant update is so nice. Thank you so much! The story developed well

Thanks for the chapter!!!

And tho completely unrelated to the plot, I still can't enough of the art and the colours... I really do hope the artist won't change or that they finish this manhwa successfully (since they still have a long, long way until they catch up with the WN)

Fed-Kun's army
Lol poor Penelope, I guess she was too focused in trying to get the heck out that she forgot the other important stuff.😆

if anyone’s impatient like me and wants spoilers,
i read the novel and if u want to know who’s in the lead (romantically)
all of the capture targets start to favour her a lot, especially Iklies (highest). She spends a lot of time tho with Kallisto (Crown Prince, who i’m assuming might be the ML??), and even Vinter starts to favor her more and more

Thanks for the update!!
Lmaooo does that mean that she's gonna use that favor just when she said she wouldn't?🤣 Poor Penelope..

Group Leader
ROFL I feel your pain of being stranded somewhere isolated without any form of transportation...

Thanks for the updates.

Heeeh. So he got interested on her huh.
Girl, you're overthinking!!

Thanks for the update!

MD@Home
I need a real otome game version of this in my life so I can pursue Vinter first. <3 I've seen so many door kabedons but this chapter's scene made a fully grown woman gulp and swoon. >w<

Kallisto is probs main lead just based on ~prince~ status and that makes me so sad bc also I love vinter?????

Anyways, thanks so much for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread