Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

@Gima5 I also wonder how the heroine will come into play, but honestly seeing the original villainess. It isn't hard to see why she was scorned. xD

Dex-chan lover
What if she just immediately says "help" and tells him, "yeah, can you teleport me back home or something"

That time when he realized who he was talking to, the kabedon, and the way he looked at her! Oh! I FEEL SO GIDDY! 😍💞

poor MC she's gonna get yelled at again by her dad and obsessive siblings when she gets home

Yayyy! Another chapter!! Thank you!! I seriously love this series and im so excited.

Vinter is really interesting hm hm
I don't know if that trapping MC on the wall thing is necessary but I know we all love it ;)

Thank you for the update!

ANOTHER HUGE THANK YOU FOR THIS UPDATE!!! >w<
Gawd everyone in this story is so hot ^q^

Dex-chan lover
@janelles
Think i read it on the wuxia world, but the ln is gone, probably got c&d request, as it doesn't seem to still be up.

haha lol why do i get the feeling that this will end up with all the male characters at 100% with penelope still telling herself 'as if that would ever happen!' :D

Dex-chan lover
So that's what is called the negativity bias huh? Well she is not wrong to think that way tbh.

Double-page supporter
kabedon lol

I like that she uses her potential dialog choices as another source of information.

So sad the Vinter f*ed her over in the game version :'( but that kabedon thoooo

@misto713 LOL my thoughts exactly. Though I think that survival rather than romance is more important to her in this instance.

Dex-chan lover
Wheeze, she's so relatable at the end with the carriage. Same, same.
Tysm for the updates!

Double-page supporter
This game is so intense... and its just gonna get crazier

Users who are viewing this thread