Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Bwahahahahaha her forgetting the carriage is such a cute touch. Very relatable. Also I think she's backing off from people too fast. Litterally every guy is dangerous, I don't think there is a least dangerous to her guy here in terms of ability to do harm, it's hard mode. She needs to pick one and built affection, I'd pick whoever seemed to be the most stable.

I'd avoid the bros because I feel like building too much affection with one would inversely affect the other. The prince is a no go for obvious reasons! I still think Ikies or Vinter is her best choice, they also have the clearest, easiest ways to get close to them. Vinter may have done that to her in the game, but it's clear she can change things; maybe a kinder villainess would get a much different reaction.

Honestly I don't blame her for assuming the worst, she wants to survive and remember in hard mode she can easily die from petty things... also I like how they don't let the reader forget this IS a game, not a world just like the game, the stakes are real.

Penelope is way too relatable with that end lol

@janelles if you go to novel-updates forum for this title, you'll find people are posting the novel translations there. they even have the side stories translated 😆

Vinter is too dangerous and too close to the heroine. Lets go bacj to torture the brothers some more pls~

@ItsHanabi Yes, all of them are flawed characters but there are some who are redeemable. If you think about it, the bros have a shot if they can see past what Penny represents: giving up on the real younger sis. Obviously, she's changed (& for the better) so without that bias, they can be decent. Iklies has potential if they can build a relationship on equal footing; this master-slave dynamic isn't very promising at all. Vinter is shady with reason (technically his very existence- being a magician- is taboo/illegal so it's very self-preserving) and he hates OG Penny not necessarily our current Penny so there's some hope yet. As for crown prince, I'm pretty sure he attacked her in the maze thinking she was another assassin. It isn't unreasonable for him to be suspicious of her when this whole "fighting off death at the hands of his many enemies" seems to be a daily occurrence. We don't know enough about him yet so I'm cautiously rooting for him lol.

Why am I hating the heroine so much even if she’s not even in the story yet and probably is just a good, normal girl? 🤔

Asura scans, you spoiled us with these consecutive updates! Thank you so much, you guys are amazing!!

Honestly, her forgetting the carriage humanized her with that absurd luck and precaution. It was funny but sad to see her forget it.

Users who are viewing this thread